Rejoining Help Desk

Help Desk Bio 2019 Edition
Written on 9/6/19

Hello, my name is Shawn Scott, I am currently a Junior at BHS and this is my second year in Help Desk. My current interests are watching/playing soccer, video games, and listening to music. My favorite soccer teams are the New England Revolution, Bayern Munich, the US National Team, and the German National team. Some of my favorite video games include Halo, Destiny, Minecraft, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, HOI4, and many others. The reason I rejoined Help Desk is that I’m very interested in technology and how it works. Also, another reason is that I’m the go-to guy when it comes to needing help with tech or computers in my family/friend group and I can include the rest of the school by rejoining Help Desk. My career interests are in technology, whether it be working on a video game in a AAA developer or with an indie developer, programming software, or even coding a website. Some other things about myself are that I love college hockey, I’m decent at editing videos, and my favorite animal is dogs, especially Golden Retrievers and German Shepherds.

Comments