Weekly Reflection #15

Weekly Reflection #15
Written on 4/2/20

     During this quarantine because of the virus, I've been keeping myself busy. Some of the things I've been doing are playing video games, keeping in touch with friends this goes along with playing video games and hanging out with my family. Some of the games I've been playing are Minecraft, Rocket League, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Star Wars Battlefront II, The Division 2, and many more just to name a few. Almost all of the time whenever I played one of these games, I was playing them with 1-3 other friends. Technology has really helped me during this quarantine, it allows me to talk and play with my friends who are also in quarantine. Specifically Xbox and Steam have been the main way I've done this. Xbox and Steam have kept me entertained and not bored out of my main. Thanks for reading and I hope you all stay safe during this quarantine and virus.




Steam

My friends and I in Discord
Discord





Comments