Weekly Reflection #17

Weekly Reflection #17
Written on 4/17/20

     During this week in quarantine, I've continued to play video games with friends and working on school work. As for video games, 
I've played this week, they are Minecraft, Rocket League, and Star Wars: Battlefront 2. This week we in Help Desk, Mr. Wong some websites to check out and do work on they are 
AWS, Google's Applied Digital Skills, Apple's Everyone Can Create and Everyone can Code. This week I choose to do Google's Applied Digital Skills. The activity I choose explores the pros and cons of wearable tech. I choose this activity because I and many others have apple watches or the android equivalent. I believe that the pros of having a wearable tech outweigh the cons due to the medical benefits. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good weekend. Also, stay safe during this quarantine.







Comments