Weekly Reflection #20

Weekly Reflection #20
Written on 5/14/20

During this week in quarantine, I've played video games with friends and working on school work. As for video games, I've played this week, they are Minecraft and Rocket League. In Help Desk, I've continued my work on Google's Applied Digital Skills website. The activity I choose this week was called Create and Safeguard Passwords. This activity taught me how to create good passwords that would be hard to guess or hack. It did modify the activity a little bit. Instead of putting all of my passwords into a Google Spreadsheet like it wanted me to, I instead created a Norton Vault that will house my password because I don't think leaving all my passwords in one spreadsheet is safe. Hopefully, you can use the lesson as well to create a great and unhackable password like I've done. Thanks for reading and have a good weekend. 



Comments