Weekly Reflection #21

Weekly Reflection #21
Written on 5/26/20

     During this week in quarantine, I've continued to play video games with friends and working on school work. As for video games, I've played this week, they are Minecraft and Rocket League. The activity I choose this week was called Introduction to Google Hangouts. Google Hangouts is made by Google which is a free chat service that has voice and video. In the activity, they showed me how to create a hangout, present my screen, manage my sound and video, how to invite other people, mute people, and kick people. Google Hangouts is planned to be replaced by Google Meets but the user-interface will stay roughly the same. I've also been working on CodeCombat today I completed seven regular levels plus three challenge levels. To be honest they were fun and the site had a good tutorial of the basics. I recorded me playing some of the levels earlier, here is the video. Thank you for reading and safe during this quarantine.




Comments